Tuesday 15 December 2015

Week 32: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back extraordinary people!
Yes... you are extraordinary whether you see it or not.

I hope you are all doing wonderfully and for those still finishing up finals/exams, I hope this time isn't too stressful for you.  I only have one more exam left which is on Friday and then I get to go home for the holidays (which I am super excited about)!  I can't wait to see my family and friends and I also can't wait to talk to you guys more!  Now that school is over for the winter break, I'll have more time to post on here!

Looking back on my journey using the Banish Acne Scars system, I have noticed a ton of changes in my skin.  It will be roughly a year in January since I first started using Banish Acne Scars products (such as their M roller, serums, masks, etc).  Is my skin completely scar free now? Nope. However, it has come such a long way since last year.  The reason I am not completely scar free now is because I do still get the occasional pimple(s) which tend to leave scars and if I am trying to "banish" my existing scars while new ones keep popping up, it will take a longer time.
The pictures on the left-hand side are from Week 25 (way back in September) and as you can see there are some pretty decent-looking changes on the right side of my face, especially near the chin and jawline as well as the cheek area.  The left side of my face however has been giving me some trouble, still some changes to note (near the sides of my mouth/jawline area).  I still have a long way to go though before I am completely scar free on both sides. I am totally fine with using these products for another 3 years if I have to!  It's something that I will continue to keep in my skin care regimen for as long as need be.

As for what I am doing recently: still using Proactiv+, still taking my Alesse (birth control) pills everyday, trying to incorporate more greens into my diet, trying to eat less fast food, and working out regularly.  

I hope you have enjoyed my journey thus far and I do hope you continue to follow along as I am still trying to get rid of all these acne scars!  It's a long process, but one that will be so worth it in the end.  If you are also suffering from acne scars, trust me I know what you are going through.  However, it is important not to give up.  K e e p  g o i n g.  I know it's super cheesy to say but "Rome wasn't built in a day" and you have to keep at it!  Yes, you may not see results over night, but baby steps and you'll get there (slow and steady wins the race).  Okay... I feel like this has just turned into me stating a bunch of quotes now... I should go.  
Talk to you soon babes! xo

Click here for my Week 31: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 30: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 29: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 28: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 27: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 26: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!

Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Either you run the day or the day runs you."
Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment