Thursday 8 January 2015

Banish Acne Scars!


Welcome back beautiful people!
So after readings hundreds and hundreds of reviews on the website and debating back and forth, I finally decided to purchase a "Banish Kit" from the Banish Acne Scars website.
Now before I go into detail on the actual product let me first give you the 4-1-1 on "BanishAcneScars.com"  The actual brand was created by Daisy Jing who struggled with acne-scarred skin and had tried everything on the market.  Trying all those products ultimately left her feeling hopeless and set that nothing would ever work.  Rather than just excepting her skin for what it was, she decided to create her own brand of products that are all natural, safe, and effective in treating acne scars.  And with a 100% money back guarantee there isn't really much to lose.  So I ordered it. (dun dun duuun)
I ordered the "Banish Kit" which includes everything in the picture above:
- Banish Microskin Roller in the M size (Level 2-Moderate)
- A small container to sanitize the roller in before and after using 
- An information sheet with directions and notes 

The website was having a sale for $69.00 (as opposed to their regular price which is $79.00) and with shipping and all that jazz the grand total came to $91.74 CAN, which if you ask me, is somewhat expensive.  Nonetheless, I've tried everything else and all the reviews were so positive so I caved and bought it.  The package took about 2 weeks to arrive here in Canada and I plan to use it for the first time this Sunday (January 11, 2015) so there will be a detailed blog post regarding that and a video demo to accompany it!  Really looking forward to the results of this kit and of course I will keep you posted on here!

For now though, I leave you with a couple pictures of my "before" skin (freshly cleansed, toned, and moisturized) which were taken taken January 6th and 7th so that way you can follow my journey when it begins on Sunday!
 
  (Those damn PMS breakouts really take a toll on my chin and jawline man, but hey! What can you do? By the way, my skin didn't just magically tan on the 7th; the pictures were taken at different times during the day, too bad eh? hehe)

Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn

"Imperfections are not inadequacies; they are reminders that we're all in this together."
 Brené Brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment