Saturday 7 November 2015

Week 30: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back lovely people!
I've sort of been in a little funk these past couple of weeks to tell you all the truth.  I'm not sure if any of you can relate, but sometimes I just want to stay in bed all day and do nothing.  I feel as though post-secondary education can be stressful and gets exhausting after a while and sometimes you get into those ruts of not wanting to do anything.  Anyways, really hate to start the blog post negatively, so let's talk about something positive. Maybe the fact that Christmas is only 6 weeks away!? Isn't that crazy!? 2015 has definitely been a year filled with experiences and moments that have made me smile, laugh, cry, etc. and I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for me.
 With all of that being said, let's move onto what I'm sure you all came here for.  Week 30's before and after pictures as well as some insight on how my skin is doing.  As you may or may not know, I changed up my skincare routine (which will be updated soon on my blog), and switched over to Proactiv+.  I did a separate blog post on the products that I have been using from their line as well as all the details of my experience using the Proactiv+ products.


I highly recommend you check out that blog post first before you go ahead and order any of their products as you may be surprised to hear my initial experiences using their products.  Overall though, I have fallen in love with the Proactiv+ products and noticed a huge change in my skin over the past couple of months.  Although it does not help much with my actual acne scarring, the amount of pimples I get now is nothing compared to what I used to get and I believe Proactiv+ has a lot to do with that!
 
 The pictures on the left were taken about 8 months ago, and the pictures on the right are from this week!  I just want to preface by saying that in no way has the Banish Acne Scars erased all of my acne scars because that can obviously be seen in the pictures.  However, the M Roller has done an exceptional job especially on my forehead and chin/jawline.  It is also important to realize and understand that I have had to deal with active acne along my journey and with active acne comes new spots/scars to try and get rid of.  But hopefully the pictures can do it justice and as always I will keep rolling until I am almost completely satisfied with the results of the Banish Acne Scars kit!  

Side note: Please don't judge the pictures from this week, I had just woken up and didn't even think to run a spooly through those brows or tuck back my sideburns, oh well what can you do now :)

Click here for my Week 29: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 28: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 27: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 26: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!

Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"Set your goals high, and don't stop until you get there."
Bo Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment