Tuesday 17 November 2015

Week 31: Banish Acne Scars

Welcome back beautiful people!
Hopefully my college and university babes aren't stressing too hard as we approach exam season.  I know November is a tough time for all of us, especially us students.  We are getting to the homestretch which may result in us getting lazy with our eating habits as well as our skincare regimen.  I know for me personally, November is filled with many all-nighters and lots of caffeine, which takes a toll on my skin.  However, I am trying my best to make sure I keep up with my skincare regimen and swap out the coffee for herbal teas instead.  Also, try your best to not let the stresses of school get the better of you.  Set aside some time for a nice relaxing bubble bath, or some pleasure reading, or a wine night in with the girls?  The possibilities are endless but make sure there is some form of relaxation in your schedule during the month of November.
As for my skin journey? It's coming along like it always is.  I've had some new acne scars pop up which is always fun to see *insert sarcasm here* However, I've been trying my best to stay on top of my skin care regimen which is still the Proactiv+ 3-Step System.  I absolutely love these products and will continue to use them until they stop working for me (which hopefully doesn't happen anytime soon).


Birth Control Update: I am still using Alesse and it has been probably about 3 months maybe?  I've noticed a huge difference in my hormonal acne and I do believe the birth control plays a huge part in this.  In conjunction with the Proactiv+ products, some of the areas on my face have not seen a pimple for months which is so great!  Again, making sure you're eating healthy, drinking enough water, and getting enough sleep are crucial to your skin.
Banish Acne Scars Update: I have been using the Pumpkin Enzyme Masque, the Vitamin C Creme (*review coming soon*), and the Vitamin C Beauty Elixir (*review coming soon*) for almost a month now and I have to say I absolutely love the pumpkin masque as well as the elixir.  However, the Vitamin C Creme is a little thick for me and I notice leaves me skin feeling/looking quite greasy.  Of course I am still using my M Roller Banish Acne Scars System and like always results are showing every day, it just takes time.

The pictures on the left were taken from Week 27, and the photos on the right are from this week.  Some notable differences can be seen just within 4 weeks!  As you can see the scars that were left on the left side of my chin/jawline have faded as well as some of the scars on the right side of my cheeks.  These are very minor differences but a lot of minor differences built up over time create a major difference. 
 
 

 I hope you've enjoyed this week's blog post and look forward to filling you all in next week!  As you can see the changes are pretty small, but I'm being very patient with my journey and staying hopeful along the way.  If any of you are out there on your 5th or 6th week and noticing small changes like me, don't give up! Stick with it and the results in the end will be worth it, I promise! Rome wasn't built in a day remember that! 

Click here for my Week 30: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 29: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 28: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 27: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 26: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 25: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 24: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 23: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 22: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 21: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 20: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 19: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 18: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 17: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 16: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 15: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 14: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 13: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 12: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 11: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 10: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 9: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 8: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
 Click here for my Week 7: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 6: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 5: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 4: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 3: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here for my Week 2: Banish Acne Scars blog post! 
Click here for my Week 1: Banish Acne Scars blog post!
Click here to purchase products from Banish Acne Scars!

Stay tuned for my next blog post and take care,
Glynn  

"There is always room at the top."
Daniel Webster

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jess! Such an amazing difference, and only in 4 weeks too!! Looks good, keep up the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much darling! And you know I will! <3

      Delete